Join the Charters Hose Co 4
The Charters Hose Co 4 is actively seeking new members to join our company. We are seeking for anyone wishing to be involved in the fire service and to give back to their community. No prior experience is required but is always welcome.
Becoming a volunteer firefighter can seem to be a demanding and difficult thing to do. We are looking for dedicated members of the community with the will and want to give back to their community and help their neighbors in a time of need. While some may think that they don't have the time or energy, it can be done. As a firefighter you will be required to go through some pretty demanding and tough training but we are here to help.
- Must be 18 year of age
- Reside in the City of Ansonia
- Attend Meetings and Training Sessions
- Assist and help at Fundraisers and other Company Events
- Required Trainging Provided
- Additinal Training Opportunies
- Tax abatement on your City taxes for the time given
- Complete/ Submit Application
- Submit application fee of $5
- Stop by the firehouse to introduce yourself
- Submit permission for background Check
- If approved for membership Complete Physical Exam (provided by department)
If you are interested in joing the Charters Hose Company No. 4 or have any questions please call (203) 735-1940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you in the very near future!
If you are interested in applying to the company please send an email to email@example.com.
- Complete an Application
- Submit Application
- Submit $5 Application Fee with application.